Cryptomonadales is a thermophilic strain of Chlorella sorokiniana; yet DIFFERENT from any known strain when examined by RAPD (Random Amplified Polyorphic DNA analysis). The RAPD analysis shows the UNIQUENESS of Cryptomonadales (strain W87-10), distinctly different from the other strains of chlorella sorokiniana.
Cryptomonadales, developed by Dr. Shun-Te Wang in the 1990s, has been hailed as one of the most promising health food in the 21st century. It has been researched by Asia's most prominent medical researchers, and is even recognized by the Government of Taiwan.
(Click the links below to view certifications)
- Bureau of Food and Drugs (BFAD) – Philippines
- Dubai Municipality – UAE
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) – Taiwan
- National Health Research Institutes (NHRI) – Taiwan
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) – Malaysia
- Halal – IFRC Asia
- Agri-food & veterinary authority of singapore
View our other products