Peroxisome Proliferator Activated Receptors (PPARs) are a group of nuclear receptor proteins that function as transcription factors regulating the expression of genes. PPARs play essential roles in the regulation of cellular differentiation, development, and metabolism (carbohyrate, lipid, and protein) of higher organisms.
The 3 isoforms of PPARs Agonists, Alpha, Beta/Delta and Gamma affects the following:
- α (alpha) - expressed in liver, kidney, heart, muscle, adipose tissue, and others.
- β/δ (beta/delta) - expressed in many tissues but markedly in brain, adipose tissue, and skin.
- γ (gamma) - expressed in virtually all tissues, including heart, muscle, colon, kidney, pancreas and spleen.
(Click the links below to view certifications)
- Bureau of Food and Drugs (BFAD) – Philippines
- Dubai Municipality – UAE
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) – Taiwan
- National Health Research Institutes (NHRI) – Taiwan
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) – Malaysia
- Halal – IFRC Asia
- Agri-food & veterinary authority of singapore
View our other products